Your Child's Precious Heart - Our Promise
Your registration with the Delaware Marathon Running Festival means you share our hope of helping tiny hearts grow strong and healthy so that our kids can run these races alongside of us someday! Your fundraising efforts will make a difference to the patients and families served at Nemours. How? Let us tell you.
The Nemours Cardiac Center, based at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del., is a national leader in pediatric cardiac care. We specialize in children's heart disease, from the simplest to the most complex. From before birth through the teen years, your child can get all of the services related to heart care here at the Nemours Cardiac Center — in one place, at one time.
At the Nemours Cardiac Center, what truly sets us apart is our personalized, family-centered approach. We recognize that you and your child will experience challenges as you embark on this journey. We’ll be with you every step of the way, helping you understand and cope with your child’s diagnosis and treatment, and assisting you with the complexities throughout your child’s care.
Openings are currently available for the Twilight 5K, Half Marathon, Full Marathon, 4-Person Relay, Dare Devil challenge for both the half and full marathons as well as volunteer opportunities. Incentives include guaranteed race entry, Nemours SWAG, a personal fundraising coach and website, and more!
Support These Event Participants
- Mark Palatino $50.00 raised
- LAYOKAT RASULOVA $125.00 raised
- Kimberly White $175.00 raised
- Christopher James $0.00 raised
- Megan Smith $200.00 raised
- Frank Pillsbury $75.00 raised
- Milton Simonds $150.00 raised
- Tiffany Huntley $0.00 raised
- Kristyn Moss $0.00 raised
- Eric Carr $0.00 raised
- Grace Carr $50.00 raised
Take a video tour of the Nemours Cardiac Center
- 1 Megan Smith $200.00 raised
- 2 Kimberly White $175.00 raised
- 3 Milton Simonds $150.00 raised
- 4 LAYOKAT RASULOVA $125.00 raised
- 5 Frank Pillsbury $75.00 raised
- 1 Heart Heroes $283.60 raised
- 2 Sisters Saving Lives $225.00 raised
- 3 Team ABC (All aBout the Children) $150.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity