- 1 Vickie Smith $12,545.00 raised
- 2 Julie Seis $2,582.00 raised
- 3 Jan McHugh-Smith $2,400.00 raised
- 4 Karen Riggle $1,050.00 raised
- 5 Beth Cole $420.00 raised
- 1 Pennica Financial Group $5,645.00 raised
- 2 PnPDawgs $3,120.00 raised
- 3 Saviors 4 Strays $800.00 raised
- 4 Drunken Mutts $576.00 raised
- 5 I'm Here for the Donuts $505.00 raised
September 15, 2018 | Bear Creek Regional Park
ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS 11:59PM THURS, SEPT 13
Dogs and beer! Pawtoberfest is one of Colorado's ONLY dog-friendly festivals, featuring a craft brews and spirits tasting, a 2-mile dog walk, more than 75 sponsors and vendors, music, agility demonstrations, pet contests, activities for the whole family and plenty of scrumptious food from local food trucks!
Pawtoberfest brings animal lovers and dogs together for an important purpose - to help Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region care for thousands of lost, abandoned, abused and unwanted pets, giving them a second chance.
Important Parking Information
All parking is at Norris Penrose Event Center's overflow parking lot, 1106 W. Moreno Ave, Colorado Springs, 80905. Dog-friendly shuttles will run throughout the day. Click on Event Info for more information.
ID Required for Craft Beer and Spirits Tasting
Drink Beer. Save Animals.
Join us all summer leading up to Pawtoberfest by drinking a beer for a great cause! Happy Tails Happy Hours are happening at local breweries around town and $1 of each beer sold goes right back to the homeless pets at HSPPR. Plus, our popular 2018 collectible pint glasses will be available for $10 each!
See all of the Happy Tails Happy Hour events here.