Like Us on Facebook
- 1 Ramon Torrez $385.00 raised
- 2 MARTHA SEIJAS $250.00 raised
- 3 Adrian Torres $100.00 raised
- 4 Eunice Gomez $100.00 raised
- 5 GABRIELA HUERTA $100.00 raised
- 1 Rock N Bowlers $1,000.00 raised
- 2 HOT BRAVES $500.00 raised
- 3 Drop it Like it's H.O.T. $445.00 raised
- 4 ◦Split Happens $320.00 raised
- 5 Brain Drain Crew $20.00 raised
What: The Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon presented by Wells Fargo helps Junior Achievement of El Paso raise the neccessary funds to bring JA programs into our local classrooms. JA programs teach financial literacy, workreadiness and entrepreneurship to local students from kindergarten through high school. Your participation in this premier event will allow Junior Achievement to recruit and train business and community volunteers and place them in the classrooms. These volunteers engage local youth in a curriculum that teached them how business works and the relevance of education to a productive future.
When: June 2, 2018 (Saturday)
How: A team is made up of FIVE players and the total team registration fee is $100 per team. Inquire if your company will sponsor your team's registration fees.
Each team member them commits to raising at least $100 in donations for JA from family, friends, colleagues and the community through on-line fundraising and personal asks. It's as easy as asking 10 people for $10. IT'S THAT EASY! Each team should have a collective team fundraising goal of $500 minimum.
Where: The 2018 Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon presented by Wells Fargo will be held at Fort Bliss Bowling Center (2949 Carter Road- Fort Bliss, Texas 79916) and your team will be bowling for 2 hours starting as early as 10:30 am. Be sure to speak with your Company Team Captain to find out your team bowling time.
Today, more than ever, financial education is good business for everyone! As the 2018 Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon presented by Wells Fargo, allbeolwers receive an event t-shirt, event sponsors reach a select audience of business professionals and most importantly, students in El Paso have access to world-class financial education.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Adriana Alvarado $0.00 raised
- Rebeca Cruz $0.00 raised
- Zulema Aleman $0.00 raised
- Leslie Schaffino $0.00 raised
- Alicia Martinez $70.00 raised
- Colleen Marusich $0.00 raised
- Arlene Caroll $0.00 raised
- David Osborn $0.00 raised
- Armando Avila $0.00 raised
- Adrian Santiago $0.00 raised