There are no sponsors for this event.
IT'S A RACE FOR FINANCIAL LITERACY!
Junior Achievement of Northern California is proud to partner with the San Francisco Giants, for the 2018 San Francisco Giant Race Presented by Alaska Airlines 5K,10k and half-marathon! By participating in this event, you will help provide youth programs to over 85,000 Northern California students by fundraising and running the streets near AT&T Park home of the San Francisco Giants
SPONSOR A STUDENT!
Each individual who reaches their fundraising minimum to run will officially sponsor a JA student to run the 5K as well!!
The fundraising minimum for the San Francisco Giants Race is $150 and all donations support Junior Achievement's K-12 student programs.
Runners will pick up their bibs, timing chips, technical tees, and bobbleheads at the expo.
*By fundraising for Junior Achievement, your entry fee for the race is waived.
All Adult Races are on Saturday, September 9th, 2018
- Half Marathon at 7am PST
- 10K at 7am PST
- 5K at 10:50am PST
Races begin outside of AT&T Park
Team Fundraising Challenge!
Win Tickets to a game!
Franklin Templeton Investments has sponsored our top fundraising team to the Giants game on Sunday, August 26 vs. Texas at 1:05 p.m. in their Luxury Box.
Raise the most as a team and celebrate your victory in style at AT&T park! You have less than one week to reach the top of the leader board so get fundraising!
The luxury suite package includes:
- 16 tickets, 4 guest passes (allows access to the suite by guests who have purchased regular stadium tickets), 4 parking passes for A lot
Teams must raise over the $2,500 team minimum goal to apply
Fundraising Challenge! Be a Super Fund-Runner
At the end of our fundraising period (September 7th at 11:59PM) the person raises the most, over the Super Fund-Runner goal of $5,000, will win a Pregame Field Visit at AT&T Park with the San Francisco Giants.
Win the opportunity to meet your favorite players and see the field from their perspective! Only one fantastic fund-runner can win this exclusive and prestigious prize for fundraising like they never have before!
Saturday, September 8th, 2018 - 12:00pm inside AT&T Park
About the Kids Race
- Course: entirely within AT&T Park on the field and finishes in the same spot as the adults.
- Three Age Divisions: (4-6 = 1 Giant lap, 7-9 = 2 Giant laps, 10-12 = 3 Giant laps).
- Goodies: all runners receive a bib, medal, and a bobblehead!
- All parents/family/friends will be required to stay in the stands. Repeat: no parents allowed on the field. In other words, your child must be able participate on his/her own. DON’T WORRY, we’ll have plenty of smiling helpers to ensure all kids are safely and efficiently returned to their parents in the staging area.
*Note: First 100 kids (Ages 4-12) race for FREE
- View More Recent Activity