Hawaii Parkinson WalkSunday, November 3, 2019, 9 a.m. - 12 noon, Magic Island, Honolulu
9:00 AM: Registration Opens
10:00 AM: 3k Walk Begins
11:00 AM: Prize Give-Aways
12:00 PM: Event Ends
Save the Date!
The Hawaii Parkinson Walk is coming soon! This year's event is Sunday, November 3rd, 9 a.m. - 12 noon at Magic Island at Ala Moana Regional Beach Park in Honolulu.
Please sign up and register to walk or create a walking team or make a donation to support a walker or team. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, November 3rd at Magic Island!
The Hawaii Parkinson Association Board and Volunteers
Our Newest Participants
- David Honzay $100.00 raised
- Juliet Shimabukuro $100.00 raised
- Carrington Wong $0.00 raised
- Segrid Hatten $0.00 raised
- Puna Paiva $30.00 raised
- Morgan DeLima $0.00 raised
- Lyann Tenoso $0.00 raised
- Kawena DeLima $10.00 raised
- Evan-Neal DeLima $10.00 raised
- Karine DeLima $0.00 raised
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 808-219-8874.
- 1 Mike DeCero $1,910.00 raised
- 2 Jerry Boster $1,620.00 raised
- 3 Claire Ideta $750.00 raised
- 4 Janice Boster $370.00 raised
- 5 Patricia Bemis $350.00 raised
- 1 Team SailorBlue $9,360.00 raised
- 2 Team Kolohala $6,015.00 raised
- 3 Mililani support group $4,160.00 raised
- 4 Lauf Mit Mir $1,760.00 raised
- 5 Team Linda and Roy II $1,375.00 raised