An EASY way to reach your GOAL!
Click the button above and have $25 automatically deducted from 8 pay periods or select the amount and time frame that works for you.You will meet your minimum bowling goal and qualify for GREAT prizes! Only donations received by June 30, 2017 can be considered for prizes.
Set a personal STRETCH Goal of $500 and bring JA programs to an entire classroom.
By raising $500 you'll be entered into our 500 Club and will be invited to a celebration following the Bowling event and be eligible for additional prizes!
Donations can be set to continue until further notice or end on a specific date. But please note that only donations received by June 30, 2017 can be considered for prize eligibility.
Join us for the Bank of America Merrill Lynch and U.S.Trust JA Bowling Classic May 18!
Join us for the annual JA Bowling Classic! Participating in the JA Bowling Classic is a great way for companies and individuals to support students in Washington State, while also having fun with colleagues, friends and families!
Your support of the 2018 Bowling Classic will allow JA to raise awareness and resources for JA programs which teach crucial lessons about financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
Our programs provide real world skills like managing a personal budget and running a business. What better investment can we make then in our next generation of leaders?
JA Bowling Classic
For More Information
Our Newest Participants
- Bryan Hattan $97.00 raised
- Jeremy Bolles $96.00 raised
- Tom Witte $97.00 raised
- Julie Pham $97.00 raised
- Bryan Nash $96.00 raised
- Hillary Omdal $97.00 raised
- Elliot Goldman $85.00 raised
- Asya Hopkins $97.00 raised
- Jeremy McLain $125.00 raised
- Jennifer Flewelling $112.00 raised
- 1 Debby Omoto $1,407.02 raised
- 2 Reggie WOods $215.60 raised
- 3 David Farrell $192.00 raised
- 4 Glenda Nevarez $172.00 raised
- 5 Robert Han $157.00 raised
- 1 BAML - Debby's Dynasty - Debbie Omoto $1,892.02 raised
- 2 The Lucky Strikes $766.00 raised
- 3 BAML - Bowlers with a Banking Problem $764.60 raised
- 4 BAML-Spare time-Paul Stevens $682.00 raised
- 5 U.S. Trust Rock-n-Bowl $640.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity