- 1 Angela Salopek $2,030.19 raised
- 2 Layne Strong $1,481.50 raised
- 3 Cheryl Vazquez $410.50 raised
- 4 Andrew Farren $253.50 raised
- 5 Susan Tackett $200.00 raised
- 1 Layne's Superheros $2,781.50 raised
- 2 Clotting for Carter $2,505.19 raised
- 3 Team Deven $2,323.00 raised
- 4 Flash Gordon $732.50 raised
- 5 Team Brett $401.25 raised
2018 Tampa Superhero Fun Walk
Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Tampa Superhero Fun Walk on May 19th at Al Lopez Park!
There are lots of ways for you to get involved with the Tampa Superhero Fun Walk:
- You can register an individual for free and walk the fun mile... we do encourage all of our participants to also fundraise. If you raise $25 or more, you will receive an event t-shirt.
- You can register a team (GO TEAM CAPTAIN!) and recruit others to join your team and fundraise. Anyone on your team can register for the fun run for free. If your team raises $2000 or more, you will get your own tent at the event.
- If you can't make it to the 5K/Walk, you can also donate.
Online registration ends on May 18th at noon.
Schedule of Events
8 am: Registration Opens
9 am. Line-up at start line
9:05 am: Walk starts! Go for one lap or as many as you'd like!
10:15 am: Awards Ceremony
At the walk, you'll enjoy:
Cape Decorating and Games
Pics With Superheroes
Raffle - Don't forget to bring cash!
Top Individual and Team Fundraisers
Best Dressed Superhero Squad
Champions in Action Corporate Award
Super Sidekick Pet Award
Teams that raise $2000 or more by May 17th get their very own tent and table to use as your team HQ
Individuals who raise $25 or more get a super cool shirt featuring our own superhero dynamic duo: Carter and Hunter
Did you know that 91% of all fundraising dollars from this event support the Florida bleeding disorders community by supporting a medically supervised camp, scholarships, emergency financial assistance, legislative advocacy, and educational programs?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Ed Burke $50.00 raised
- Matthew Kramer $0.00 raised
- Jessica Heflin $0.00 raised
- jaime banegas $0.00 raised
- Lynn Stratton $0.00 raised
- Hailey Pelton $0.00 raised
- Stacy Pelton $0.00 raised
- Daniel Pelton $20.00 raised
- SueEllen Kremper $0.00 raised
- Dwane Miller $25.00 raised