- 1 Megan tuttle $525.00 raised
- 2 Ara Underwood $41.25 raised
- 3 Nathan Thoresen $25.00 raised
- 4 Tyler Suvannasankha $25.00 raised
- 5 Elizabeth Mussallem $25.00 raised
- 1 Daniel’s Creepers $950.00 raised
- 2 Aaron's Hemogoblins $630.00 raised
- 3 Team X-man $252.25 raised
- 4 Crescent Moon Pack $166.25 raised
- 5 Cobra Kai $80.00 raised
2018 Jacksonville Creepy Crawl 5K and Vampire Mile
Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Jacksonville Creepy Crawl 5K and Vampire Mile at Nocatee!
There are lots of ways for you to get involved with the Creepy Crawl:
- You can register an individual for free and walk the fun mile... we do encourage all of our participants to also fundraise. If you raise $25 or more, you will receive an event t-shirt.
- You can register a team (GO TEAM CAPTAIN!) and recruit others to join your team and fundraise. Anyone on your team can register for the fun run for free or register for the 5K. There is a registration fee for the 5K. If your team raises $250 or more, every member of your team will receive an event t-shirt (limit 10 per team, one per person). If your team raises $2000 or more, you will get your own tent at the event.
- You can register as an individual for the 5K. There is a registration fee and we also encourage you to fundraise.
- If you can't make it to the 5K/Walk, you can also donate.
Registration costs are:
- Free to participate in the Fun Run.
- $10 for kids under 13 to participate in the 5K until 10/10; $15 10/11-10/19 at 9 am; $20 Onsite
- $25 for adults to participate in the 5K until 10/10; $30 10/11-10/19 at 9 am; $35 Onsite
Online registration ends on October 19th at 9 am. Onsite registration is available.
Onsite Registration: 4 pm
5K begins at 5 pm
Vampire Mile begins after 5Kers have left
Awards and Halloween party after
Did you know that 91% of all fundraising dollars from this event support the Florida bleeding disorders community by supporting a medically supervised camp, scholarships, emergency financial assistance, legislative advocacy, and educational programs?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- View More Recent Activity