Last Year's Pictures!
HSDC's 9th annual 1K Family Dash - the Froggy Fun Run - will be held on Saturday, June 2nd at Montlake Community Center. This event combines outdoor family fun with ice cream, information, and kids' activities like facepainting, coloring, creating frog hats, and ASL storytime.
Join us to support the Early Learning Scholarship Fund for children with communication challenges!
Not able to attend? You can still support the event by becoming a fundraiser! Click here to print a pledge form in addition to, or instead of, creating an online fundraising page.
Join the fun!
|Early Bird||Before May 24th||$10|
|Regular||May 25th - June 1st||$12|
|Day Of||June 2nd||$15|
|10:30am||Welcome & 1K|
- View More Recent Activity
- 1 Lindsay Klarman $1,286.00 raised
- 2 Joseph Wasikowski $1,012.00 raised
- 3 Michelle Papineau $785.00 raised
- 4 Jonathan Schwartz $372.00 raised
- 5 Renee Look $250.00 raised
- 1 Charmin' Klarmans $2,356.00 raised
- 2 Gramer boys $1,465.00 raised
- 3 Isaac’s Fun Runners $836.00 raised
- 4 Papineau Peeps $825.00 raised
- 5 Team Look $270.00 raised