- 1 Jacob Distel $2,530.00 raised
- 2 Deja Lymon $315.00 raised
- 3 Tristen Smith $310.00 raised
- 4 Bianca Akani $310.00 raised
- 5 Amber Massey $300.00 raised
- 1 Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (EE, LAC) $2,870.40 raised
- 2 Evans Scholars $2,345.00 raised
- 3 LAAN Board of Directors $1,150.00 raised
- 4 Edgewood United Church $860.00 raised
- 5 Ninjas $45.00 raised
AIDS Walk Lansing / East Lansing 2018
Sunday September 23, 2018
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 join the Lansing Area AIDS Network, the MSU Evans Scolars, official Walk hosts, and the MSU National Association of Black Accountants, official Walk registrants, and hundreds of other walkers as we take ONE STEP TOWARDS A SOLUTION in the battle against HIV/AIDS!
Start Walk: 1:00PM
Refreshments provided by LanSING Out after the walk!
Free T-shirt to first 250 Walkers.
Adjacent to the East Lansing Farmer's Market! Fresh produce and goodies to take home after the walk!
Trophies! Largest Walk Team! Highest Individual Fundraiser! Highest Individual Walker Team Designation! Highest Team Fundraisers!
Kid's Booth! Prizes and Goodies!
Doggie Station! Treats and Bandanas!
A family friendly event. Four legged family members welcome (on a leash of course).
The Lansing Area AIDS Network serves six Mid-Michigan counties, providing HIV care programs and prevention services. LAAN offers free anonymous HIV counselling and testing services.
All AIDS Walk pledge dollars will benefit the Lansing Area AIDS Network.
Checks should be made out to LAAN.
- View More Recent Activity