Piedmont Triad Apartment Association | Summer Food Drive
In our part of North Carolina, nearly 1 in 4 children often do not have enough to eat. More than half of the children in our schools qualify for a free or reduced lunch at school, and for many, the summer break means they can no longer count on at least one healthy meal each day.
At Piedmont Triad Apartment Association we know this affects children in our communities – that’s why for the 15th consecutive year we’re conducting our annual food drive for Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC. Through food and fund donations, Second Harvest provided more than 30 million meals to our friends and neighbors here in NC...last year alone.
We’re asking our members to help this effort by collecting food donations at our apartment communities across the Triad. You can also get involved right here by making a financial donation in any amount.
Each dollar you give will be matched by Second Harvest’s Circle of Champions for Kids to provide twice as many meals for children in need. Just imagine: a gift of $25 becomes $50 and can provide two summer camp classes full of children healthy lunches for a week!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- WH Welcome Homes $0.00 raised
- RC Revolution Crossing $0.00 raised
- SR Summerlin Ridge Apartments $0.00 raised
- CA Cloisters and Foxfire $0.00 raised
- HP Harvest Properties $0.00 raised
- GP Glendare Park $0.00 raised
- GR Gingko Residential $0.00 raised
- BP Briarleigh Park $0.00 raised
- CA Colonial Apartments $0.00 raised
- TF The Forest at Biltmore Park $0.00 raised