This family-friendly, leisurely walk creates awareness about Spina Bifida, raises funds for SBAK, and celebrates the accomplishments of families living with Spina Bifida in Kentucky. All proceeds are used for SBAK’s free programs and services.
Registration for the 2018 Walk-N-Roll will begin at 9:30am on Saturday at all locations. During this time, we will collect all pledged and new donations.
Walk Dates and Locations:
October 6th Iroquois Park, Louisville
October 6th Lexington
October 13th Noble Park, Paducah
October 13th Eastern KY
- Registration Begins 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Dance Party 10:30 am - 10:40 am
- Walk Starts 10:40 am - 11:00 am
- Lunch and Carnival 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Presentation and Awards 11:30 am - 12:00 pm