- 1 Stuart Morris $14,580.00 raised
- 2 Brad Weinbrum $3,886.00 raised
- 3 Matthew Verga $1,825.00 raised
- 4 David Gussack $1,786.00 raised
- 5 Jennifer Homan $1,300.00 raised
- 1 Consolidated Credit $17,120.00 raised
- 2 Morris Strikers 1 $14,580.00 raised
- 3 ABB OPTICAL GROUP $3,886.00 raised
- 4 KPMG: Lickity Splitz $1,950.00 raised
- 5 Exotech $1,786.00 raised
Let's boogie on down and
raise funds for JA!
What's happenin? The annual Bowl-A-Thon is one of the biggest sources of funding for JA programs and this year we have decided to take it back to the 70s. Can you dig it?
Each year, companies and individuals throughout our community form teams of bowlers to participate. Each bowler raises money from friends, family, and colleagues. The teams then come together and celebrate their hard work by bowling all together in the month of September. It is a fun filled time and opportunity for co-workers, family members, and friends to get together in support of a great cause! Who doesn’t love a groovy way for friendly competition? Be there or be square!
September 26th @ Strikes in Boca 6-8 p.m.
September 28th @ Sparez in Davie 6-8 p.m.
All sponsorship opportunities include:
• Opportunity to provide company giveaways
and collateral to bowlers
• Company logo placed on JA Bowl-A-Thon t-shirts
• Company logo displayed on event signage
• Company logo displayed on JASF Bowl-A-Thon webpage
with live link to company website
• Company logo recognized on JA social media
• Recognized on JA South Florida email blast (20,000
$5,000 – King Pin
• Opportunity to welcome guests at bowling alley
• Registration fees waived for up to 6 teams
$2,500 – Strike
• Registration fees waived for up to 3 teams
$1,500 – Split
• Registration fees waived for up to 2 teams
Contact Kacee Reid at JA by calling (954) 979-7108 or email Kacee@JASouthFlorida.org
- View More Recent Activity