Like Us on Facebook
The David Posnack Jewish Community Center is a 501(C)(3) non-profit agency and serves all residents of the community regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or disability.
The MIRACLE of Your MATCH Doubles Your IMPACT
Matching Monday is a campaign to raise funds for services and programs at the David Posnack JCC.
The inaugural campaign kicks off on September 3. All “Matches” must be made by the first Monday in December – Monday, December 3, 2018.
The J enriches lives through community programs and services that make a tremendous impact for so many.
Through your generosity and support, the J, as a non-profit organization, is able to fulfill our mission and provide:
$199,950 Awarded in scholarships for camp, preschool and after-school care
450 Giborim U (special needs) youth and adults in camp and after-school
30,000 Hot meals served to seniors annually
6,500 Attending cultural arts events
1,000+ Summer campers
512 Active military/first responder members given gratis memberships
Ways to make a match:
- Start your personal page and make your donation to be matched
- Invite your friends to donate and match fully or partially on your page OR
- Donate an amount to a designated program, scholarship fund or service OR
- Contribute any amount to a friend or family member’s page to help the individual make his/her match.
of your goal reached
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Fran Vaupen $0.00 raised
- DPJCC Preschool $114.27 raised
- Hillary Waksman $0.00 raised
- Diane Wilen $190.00 raised
- ana ehrlich $118.00 raised
- Scott Kleiman $50.00 raised
- Larry Genet $5,000.00 raised
- Adriane Rosen $100.00 raised
- Dianne Thorne $0.00 raised
- Lauren Alperstein $0.00 raised