The 2018-2019 JA Achieve-A-Bowl
October 17,18,19 and October 24,25,26
Contact us for additional dates
The JA Achieve-A-Bowl
The Junior Achievement® Achieve-A-Bowl is a one-of-a-kind annual team building event for your company, giving employees the opportunity to work together, strategize, bowl, and raise money for Junior Achievement and our work to inspire the next generation to navigate their path to the American dream.
Last year, participating companies and bowlers raised over $105,000 to support Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana's innovative financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship programs. This year, we're committed to doing even more.
Don't let your company miss out!
Select a date, time, & location and Junior Achievement® will take care of the rest. This is a great way to get your company or organization together for some fun while raising money for students in your community. Anyone can participate! Invite friends, family and co-workers to this one-of-a-kind fundraiser.
- 1 Lisa Foley $1,172.92 raised
- 2 Pat Morello $750.00 raised
- 3 Steven Sykes $711.25 raised
- 4 James Couchman $657.50 raised
- 5 Jeannette McLean $500.00 raised
- 1 BKD Pride $3,006.25 raised
- 2 Regal Strikers $2,272.59 raised
- 3 Regal Pirates $1,224.75 raised
- 4 Regal Rollers $1,024.46 raised
- 5 The Bowling Stones $975.75 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Charles Wright $0.00 raised
- LINDA shaw $0.00 raised
- bill shaw $300.00 raised
- John Kunze $100.00 raised
- Zach Stauffer $125.00 raised
- Angie Patterson $100.00 raised
- Anthony Colone III $125.00 raised
- Renetta Weber $100.00 raised
- Morgan Boudler $150.00 raised
- Tiffany Yoquelet $131.25 raised