We will be announcing more details, along with a map of the 5k route in the coming weeks.
The route will be stroller and leashed-dog friendly!
Strides for ChildStrive
Strides for ChildStrive brings together our community to build connections, enjoy food, carnival games and prizes, and raise funds for ChildStrive. By supporting Strides for ChildStrive, you are supporting programming, education, and care for families with young children living in our community.
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Registration & Check-In: 9:00 am
Walk/Run Starts: 9:30 am
Carnival Games begin: 10:00am
Lunch: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Legion Memorial Park
145 Alverson Blvd
Everett, WA 98201
- 1 Mary Cline Stively $470.00 raised
- 2 Hayley Statema $201.25 raised
- 3 Javiera Lakkis $181.25 raised
- 4 Sharon Moore $130.00 raised
- 5 Sarah McKnight $100.00 raised
- 1 TEAM HOLDEN $1,466.25 raised
- 2 Friends from Mukilteo $500.00 raised
- 3 Kelsey Sjoberg & Friends $480.00 raised
- 4 Hazel's Humans $470.00 raised
- 5 Casino Road Adult Ed. Academy $305.50 raised