END HEROIN BHAM 2019 Leaderboard
- 1 Kristal Huntley $520.00 raised
- 2 Mary Dunkling $30.00 raised
- 3 Brittany Alred $20.00 raised
- 4 Jennifer Campbell $20.00 raised
- 5 Carie Wimberly $17.00 raised
- 1 Team Nick $520.00 raised
- 2 Team APC $134.00 raised
- 3 Skuggy $40.00 raised
- 4 In Memory of Kris Green $30.00 raised
END HEROIN BHAM 2019 Description
You are invited to come out, build a team of friends and family, and be a part of a movement! Heroin and opiates have ravaged our community in Birmingham and across the country. It is time for us to stand together and fight back!
Walk Date: February 23, 2019 at Railroad Park
Check-in/Registration Time: 9:00 AM Walk begins: 10:00 AM
The Walk is completely free. If you would like a T-shirt, Lanyard with 'Walking for' Card, you will need to register. A portion of all Walk proceeds will be used to provide scholarships for substance abuse treatment.
Join us at Railroad Park as we walk for those we have lost, for those in recovery and for those who have yet to find recovery. We are walking to raise awareness to the substance abuse epidemic we are facing.
This is not just about drugs and alcohol… this is about our future.