- 1 Jonathan Team $100.00 raised
- 2 Motley Crue $45.00 raised
- 3 HFGF Witches $0.00 raised
- 4 Arnold Palmer Hospital HTC's Ghosts and Ghouls $0.00 raised
- 5 Team Hunter $0.00 raised
2019 Orlando Creepy Crawl
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Orlando Creepy Crawl at Lake Baldwin in Baldwin Park!
There are lots of ways for you to get involved with the Creepy Crawl:
- You can register an individual for free and walk the fun mile... we do encourage all of our participants to also fundraise. If you raise $50 or more, you will receive an event t-shirt (5K registration fee is included in fundraising).
- You can register a team (GO TEAM CAPTAIN!) and recruit others to join your team and fundraise. Anyone on your team can register for the fun run for free or register for the 5K. There is a registration fee for the 5K. If your team raises $500 or more, every member of your team will receive an event t-shirt (limit 10 per $500). If your team raises $2000 or more, you will get your own tent at the event. If your team raises $5000 or more, you will get a special VIP tent and be crowned King or Queen of the Creepy Crawl!
- You can register as an individual for the 5K. There is a registration fee and we also encourage you to fundraise.
- If you can't make it to the 5K/Walk, you can also donate.
Registration costs are:
- Free to participate in the Fun Run.
- $10 for kids under 13 to participate in the 5K unil 10/17; $15 10/18-10/25; and $20 onsite
- $25 for adults to participate in the 5K until 10/17; $30 10/18-10/25; and $35 onsite
Online registration ends on October 25th at 9 am. Onsite registration is available.
4 PM: Onsite Registration
5 PM: 5K Creepy Crawl, walkers leave after runners
6 PM: Wicked Awards Ceremony and Halloween Party
Did you know that 91% of all fundraising dollars from this event support the Florida bleeding disorders community by supporting a medically supervised camp, scholarships, emergency financial assistance, legislative advocacy, and educational programs?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Colby Horne $15.00 raised
- Rene Lebron $100.00 raised
- Angela Horne $30.00 raised
- Laurie[ Lafrenaye $0.00 raised
- Shari Sipka $0.00 raised
- Stephanie Sharon $0.00 raised
- Fran Haynes $0.00 raised
- Leah Nash $0.00 raised
- Cathy ODonnell $0.00 raised
- Dwane Miller $0.00 raised