Saturday, June 22, 2019
N Turkey Creek Road near Hwy 73
Registration Opens at 9 AM
Walk Begins at 10 AM
Face Painting, Henna and Balloon Artists
Refreshments Available: Bring a picnic!
Families Welcome!!! Great playgound!
Mountain Community Barefoot Mile Description
Walk a mile in solidarity with impoverished and trafficked children to raise funds for JOY International, a global non-profit organization based in Conifer, Colorado. JOY International is dedicated to the rescue, restoration and reintegration of children, teens and young women affected by trafficking and the prevention of child trafficking worldwide.
Join the fight for freedom by registering to walk today! Registering is free and opens the door for you to raise funds for the event individually or as a team.
- 1 Emily Blong $256.42 raised
- 2 Jan Thurling $200.00 raised
- 3 Espresso Evergreen (Kristi & Laura) $102.85 raised
- 4 Carolyn Hohne $100.00 raised
- 5 William Graf $100.00 raised
- 1 Bear Creek Canyon Barefoots $639.25 raised
- 2 For the Joy Yoga Crew $508.55 raised
- 3 Sole Mates $256.42 raised
- 4 Team Espresso Evergreen $102.85 raised
- 5 World Cup $100.00 raised