THE LEADERBOARD... remember the family raising the most money will receive a $1,000 educational grant!
- 1 Olive, WIll, Parker Gladney $350.00 raised
- 2 Willa Pomroy $350.00 raised
- 3 Zoey Horowitz $175.00 raised
- 4 sabrina rubio $125.00 raised
- 5 Maddie Pfarr Walker $125.00 raised
There are currently no leaders.View Full Leaderboard
Our Newest Participants
- Olive, WIll, Parker Gladney $350.00 raised
- Grace and Charlie Schmidt $100.00 raised
- sabrina rubio $125.00 raised
- Khadeja Woods $0.00 raised
- Dominique Mays $0.00 raised
- Willa Pomroy $350.00 raised
- Zoey Horowitz $175.00 raised
- Tania Daniels $0.00 raised
- Maddie Pfarr Walker $125.00 raised
Join us at The Washburn Games!
The Washburn Games
Kids call it their favorite day of the year!
Kids will play rugby, soccer, lacrosse, cricket, karate, football, yoga and more at The Washburn Games, a mix of sports, crafts, music and fun for children ages 4-12 and their families. Try it before you buy it- kids can discover their favorite sport (before parents sign them up for a season they don’t like) and give back to the community.
All event proceeds benefit Washburn Center for Children. Washburn Center for Children is Minnesota’s leading children’s mental health center, caring for children experiencing trauma, anxiety, depression and learning difficulties.
Get started on your fundraising page...
All children who raise $100 or more will win fun prizes (gift cards, family outings, professional sports gear and more!) Plus, the family who raises the most money to benefit Washburn Center for Children will receive a $1,000 educational scholarship and a party at Park Tavern!
Check back often since the prize list is continually updated!
- View More Recent Activity