- View More Recent Activity
Date: Saturday, October 12, 2019 - Rain or Shine
Time: Registration begins at 9:15 a.m.
South Park Cottage and adjacent track
2100 Brownsville Road
South Park, PA 15129
Captain: Michelle Golden, Strides4CJDPittsburgh@gmail.com
How much is registration?
- Adults - Early bird registration is $30.00 until midnight on September 12. After midnight the cost will be $35.00.
- Children 12 and under - Early bird registration is $20.00 until midnight on September 12. After midnight the cost will be $25.00.
Each registration includes 5 raffle tickets. Extra raffle tickets can be purchased during the registration process.
About Strides 4 CJD
Strides for CJD is an annual walk/run to raise awareness of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), a rare neurodegenerative disease that has no treatment or cure.
Register or donate to this event to pay tribute to loved ones and show support for friends and families affected by CJD.
Money raised for the CJD Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, will provide family support, medical education and research programs.
- 1 Joe Pohl $500.00 raised
- 2 Brittany Zobrest $293.00 raised
- 3 Monica Stange $195.00 raised
- 4 Leia Kisiel $170.00 raised
- 5 Michelle Golden $131.00 raised
- 6 Aileen Robertson $100.00 raised
- 7 Jonathan Neunder $100.00 raised
- 8 Lisa Miller $100.00 raised
- 9 Christine Poillon $75.00 raised
- 10 Jessica Sheffield $50.00 raised
- 11 Elyse Sievenpiper $30.00 raised
- 12 Samantha Martin $20.00 raised
- 1 Hurry Up!....for Katie (Pohl) Dopirak $5,009.00 raised
- 2 Team Stay Golden $4,941.60 raised
- 3 Team Neilio $3,541.70 raised
- 4 Maggie's Marchers $2,784.48 raised
- 5 Kappas for Katie $1,592.00 raised
- 6 Miles 4 Marybeth $618.00 raised