Froggy Fun Run 2019 Leaderboard
- 1 Michelle Papineau $850.00 raised
- 2 Steve Bretzke $500.00 raised
- 3 Poppy Budden $250.00 raised
- 4 Colleen LaBelle $125.00 raised
- 5 Anne Callens $85.00 raised
- 1 Gramer Super Heroes!!! $1,165.00 raised
- 2 Papineau Peeps $1,005.00 raised
- 3 Leaping LaBelle Family $675.00 raised
- 4 Klarmanian Devils! $648.00 raised
- 5 Miles for Mila $645.00 raised
HSDC's 10th annual 1K Family Dash, the Froggy Fun Run, will be held on Saturday, June 1st at Montlake Community Center. Outdoor family fun including a family friendly 1K dash, live band, games, decorating crowns, food, ice cream, a visit from the firefighters of Fire Department #22, AND MORE….
Prizes for the top 3 fundraising teams!
Benefits infants and children 0-5 years of age who are deaf, deafblind, or hard of hearing. All financial support is directed to HSDC's Education Department: the Parent-Infant Program (PIP) and Rosen Family Preschool. YOU can support children with communication differences by creating a team and raising funds.
Not able to attend? You can still support the community by donating to the event or becoming a fundraiser! Click here to print a pledge form in addition to, or instead of, creating an online fundraising page.
Join the fun!
|Early "Frog"||Before May 23rd||$10|
|Regular||May 24th - 31st||$15|
|Day Of||June 1st||$20|
|10:30am||Welcome & 1K|
- View More Recent Activity