ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE ROCHESTER, NH RUN HAS CLOSED
You may still register on Friday, October 18th, 2019, from 3-6 PM or Saturday starting at 8:00 AM at the Rochester Community Center! We recommend cash or check for same day registrations but will take credit cards.
On Saturday, October 19th, 2019 (NH) and Sunday, October 20th, 2019 (DC), thousands of runners globally will turn out to Run for Jim. Runners from all over the world will participate in this one of a kind road race to support the James W. Foley Legacy Foundation, in remembrance of Jim, a native of New Hampshire, and all Americans who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedoms.
Now in its fifth year, The Foley Freedom Run consists of a traditional 5K Run/Walk held in both Rochester, NH, on October 19th, and in Washington, DC on October 20th as well as a “Virtual” Run/Walk, held all over the world! The James W. Foley Legacy Foundation invites you to share in Jim’s mission and legacy. We seek those who value moral courage and have a compassionate commitment to freedom for Americans taken hostage abroad, freedom of the press, protection and equity for independent conflict journalists and the basic human rights of all people.
Join the 2019 James W. Foley Freedom Run TODAY!
Check out last year's photos!PHOTOS
- 1 Gary Thompson $1,196.60 raised
- 2 Diane Foley $1,169.43 raised
- 3 Morgan Till $1,055.05 raised
- 4 Kate Woodsome $714.70 raised
- 5 Christopher Sheridan $602.16 raised
- 6 Jason Rezaian $394.42 raised
- 7 Mark Olalde $388.18 raised
- 8 Alan Fisher $314.93 raised
- 9 Joel Thibert $168.77 raised
- 10 Margaret Talev $137.90 raised
- 1 Foley's Gutter Stars $3,643.84 raised
- 2 National Press Club Runners $2,010.77 raised
- 3 Medill Northwestern $1,351.45 raised
- 4 Reuters $1,330.00 raised
- 5 DC Lawyers for Freedom! $1,296.60 raised
- 6 PBS NewsHour $1,055.05 raised
- 7 Governor Wentworth Regional School District $989.35 raised
- 8 Axios $907.90 raised
- 9 Al Jazeera $895.05 raised
- 10 HOOAH! $840.90 raised