- 1 Heritage Bank $18,324.41 raised
- 2 Paycor $7,340.10 raised
- 3 Grant Thornton $5,484.00 raised
- 4 KPMG $3,595.00 raised
- 5 Fifth Third Retail $3,441.55 raised
- 6 Weltman, Weinberg & Reis $2,915.83 raised
- 7 Edis Group $2,409.00 raised
- 8 Barnes Dennig $2,302.50 raised
- 9 Messer Construction $2,125.00 raised
- 10 Deloitte $1,646.20 raised
- 11 VonLehman $1,174.00 raised
- 12 First Commonwealth Bank $547.42 raised
- 13 PNC Bank $350.00 raised
- 14 Huntington Bank $47.70 raised
- 15 PriceWaterHouseCoopers $0.00 raised
- 16 Ernst & Young $0.00 raised
- 17 First Financial Bank $0.00 raised
- 18 Accenture $0.00 raised
The Junior Achievement Bowl-a-Thon is one of our top fundraising events of the year! It's a great team building activity that helps raise money for a great cause. Bowlers raise money by building a team of sponsors and competing for prizes. Your organization is in competition with other bowl-a-thon teams. The winning companies and individuals are recognized with special awards, and prizes at the end of the Bowl-a-Thon season!
Junior Achievement empowers young people to own their economic success. JA's proven programming leverages classroom volunteers to inspire students with interactive activities teaching financial literacy, career readiness, and entrepreneurship.
Please contact Donna Damon at email@example.com or 513-346-7100 x104 for any questions on the Bowl-a-Thon!
- View More Recent Activity