Get the Ball Rolling for JA Kids!
The JA Bowl-A-Thon, presented by Bank of America, is not only a fun event; it is also JA’s largest annual peer-to-peer fundraiser. Proceeds from the JA Bowl-A-Thon help JA to provide financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurial programs to over 16,000 Western New York students within 174 schools and community sites.
As WNY's largest bowling fundraiser, the JA Bowl-A-Thon has been a corporate moral-boosting event for the past 36 years! During the months leading up to our March events, bowlers create teams, raise funds, all for local JA students!
View all 2019 corporate participants here. If your company is not currently involved with the JA Bowl-A-Thon and you would like more information, please contact Tammy Bixby at email@example.com or 716-853-1381 ext.210.
If you are interested in becoming a classroom volunteer, please contact JA at 716-853-1381 ext. 213 or 215, you can also visit www.jawny.org.
This site is provided as a voluntary tool to help fundraising efforts, the grand total, group (corporate), team and individual totals listed on this site do not include offline donations therefore should not be considered final until JA verifies all funds including cash & check received. Gift assist expenses covered by donors cannot be applied toward final bowler fundraising totals. All top fundraising category winners will be announced in May. Lane fees are non-refundable.
Join WNY's Largest Corporate Bowling Fundraiser!
The average US Household has $15,000 in credit card debt. 68% of all Americans do NOT maintain a budget. A culture of financial illiteracy thrives. Imagine inspiring a generation of young people to be financially capable, prepared and job ready! Together, we will inspire a generation!
$75 Bowler Reward
Bowlers raising at least $75 will receive this JA Roll-Up Blanket! Click here or on the blanket above for details.
- 1 Lauren Smith $4,333.10 raised
- 2 Jere Reed $1,046.00 raised
- 3 Joseph Daniel $416.30 raised
- 4 Mary Maisano $396.00 raised
- 5 Richard Czop $216.00 raised
- 6 Denise Schaefer $156.00 raised
- 7 Jon Sieminski $150.00 raised
- 8 Max Winterburn $111.00 raised
- 9 Mike Weidner $100.00 raised
- 10 Amy Shiley $100.00 raised
- 1 B-City Bowlers $4,443.10 raised
- 2 Splits & Misses $1,562.30 raised
- 3 Digital Destroyers $596.00 raised
- 4 People Persons $300.00 raised
- 5 Data Service Strikers $250.00 raised
- 6 Dough Rollers $247.01 raised
- 7 This is How We Roll $225.00 raised
- 8 Friends of JA $216.00 raised
- 9 Alley Kats $156.00 raised
- 10 Break Time $150.00 raised
- 1 Tops Friendly Markets $4,508.10 raised
- 2 Independent Health $2,939.30 raised
- 3 Citizens Bank NA $372.01 raised
- 4 National Fuel $310.00 raised
- 5 Friends of JA $216.00 raised
- 6 Staub Precision $150.00 raised
- 7 DataSure24 $111.00 raised
- 8 Perry's Ice Cream $110.00 raised
- 9 M&T Bank $95.00 raised
- 10 Travelers Insurance $85.00 raised