Great Futures 2020 Leaderboard
- 1 David Hudson $20,287.11 raised
- 2 Walter Guild $17,262.73 raised
- 3 Lihue Clubhouse Team $12,378.91 raised
- 4 John Katahira $12,206.79 raised
- 5 Chris Hause $10,973.41 raised
- 1 Corporate Board $158,245.97 raised
- 2 Team Admin $66,323.54 raised
- 3 Windward Clubhouse Team $35,365.94 raised
- 4 Kauai's Clubs (Lihue, Kapaa, and West Kauai) $31,383.44 raised
- 5 Hale Pono Branch Board (Ewa Beach) $27,922.64 raised
WATCH THIS POWERFUL VIDEO
In these difficult times for everyone, many of our Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii (BGCH) members, families, and surrounding communities have been hit hard.
Many of the BGCH Club member’s parents or guardians have lost, or will lose, their jobs and some are finding it difficult to put food on their tables. It is a time when many children who need help with homework are falling behind in school. The crisis is real, and those communities hit hardest, need help NOW.
Within a matter of one week of the Statewide quarantine, our BGCH team mobilized and reached out to their members and families to see how they could help.
Clubs started virtual programming that same week and collaborated with other community partners to utilize Clubhouses as distribution centers, giving out food and much-needed supplies to families within the community.
Many of you have reached out and asked how you can help.
And your support is appreciated and needed more than ever.
- View More Recent Activity