Top Fundraising Teams
- 1 Riverside Pub $2,948.17 raised
- 2 Wirecrats $2,557.52 raised
- 3 Triv Maga $2,236.86 raised
- 4 Trivia Stars $1,766.22 raised
- 5 Team Community Rocks!! $1,338.34 raised
- 6 National Bank Know-It-Somes $1,140.47 raised
- 7 Binary Fortress Brainiacs $1,132.44 raised
- 8 Fisher Park HS Studs $1,117.69 raised
- 9 La Triviata $1,100.81 raised
- 10 Trivia Newton John $1,017.70 raised
Need to get in touch?
World Trivia Night 2020
Welcome to the new and improved WorldTriviaNight.com!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year's World Trivia Night will take place entirely online. Here are some important changes for this year's event:
- There are no up-front registration fees - all teams will commit to one of three Team Participation Levels (see below).
- The minimum team participation level is $250. From there, the sky is the limit!
- Registration closes on Monday, November 9th at 5:00PM.
- In order to participate in this event, your team must raise the minimum of $250 by this date and time.
- Click the "Prizing" option on the menu above to check out the different team prizes and their deadlines for this year.
- Any questions? Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Help make a difference in the lives of vulnerable kids in Ottawa!
Team Participation Levels
How Your Support is Helping Kids in Need
1st Place in 2019!
2nd Place in 2019!
3rd Place in 2019!
We Lost on Jeopardy!
Top Fundraising Team in 2019!
Best Dressed Team in 2019!
Neverland Trivia League
How does the event platform work?
Event Tech Guide
Everything you need to know about the event platform, all in one document. Click the PDF link below to open the guide.
Virtual Event Platform Information
- All team members can communicate with each other - using audio, video, and text - and listen to the trivia host on one platform.
- That means there's no need for two devices to access the game and talk with your team.
- Each team's virtual table has a maximum of 8 virtual seats. While the player limit per team remains at 10 players, you will only have up to 8 audio/video channels at your team’s virtual table.
- Helpful Tip: Video conferencing with your team can be challenging. For this year's event, having a smaller team might be an advantage.