Let's Not Be Still Minnesota
Save lives by supporting our stillbirth awareness, research, education, prevention & outreach efforts through the Let's Not Be Still! Minnesota, hosted by the Minnesota Center for Stillbirth & Infant Death and the Star Legacy Foundation!
The Star Legacy Foundation is committed to saving precious lives. Our mission is to raise awareness, support research & education, advocate for change and support and provide support to families who are dealing with these devastating losses. We believe that many of these tragedies can be prevented, and we hope to ultimately lower the number of stillbirths in the the United States and beyond.
Learn more about our work at www.starlegacyfoundation.org
Get your Custom Awareness Sign!
This 18x24 sign will memorialize your special baby or loved one. Signs will be placed at the event and purchasers are welcome to take them home after the event. Please order prior to 9/16 so that we will be sure to get your sign from the printer in time. Signs include wire yard stakes.
Please note - signs can be ordered after 9/15 however delivery in time for the event is not guaranteed. You will want to place then in your own yard for the entire month of October so feel free to order!
Get yours here: https://secure.qgiv.com/event/lnbs-mn-22/store/ or after you register.
Let's Not Be Still! Minnesota Leaderboard
- 1 Dan Sauro $321.60 raised
- 2 Megan Laudenbach $246.20 raised
- 3 Kelsey Toetschinger $225.00 raised
- 4 Danyelle Dodge $190.70 raised
- 5 Megan Vincent $180.70 raised
- 1 Team Sauro $3,202.70 raised
- 2 Journee William Menk $1,595.80 raised
- 3 Team Mila Rae $1,110.80 raised
- 4 Team Vincent Kari $862.30 raised
- 5 Hadley Joy $742.36 raised
- View More Recent Activity