You make a difference!
Funds raised by this event are important to Crossroads to ensure we can continue providing the best services and supports to individuals with autism. This year is an especially big year for Crossroads as we launch a new Strategic Plan and prepare to expand our programs beyond our school and the home and community-based services.
We hope you will get in on the fun and make a difference while helping us raise funds to ensure people with autism participate in their social communities and lead fulfilling lives.
8:30am - Registration / Bib and Shirt Pick-up
- On-Site Registration
- Registered Participant Check-in, Bib and Shirt Pick-up
9:30am - Run Start*
9:40am - Walk Start
8:30am-12:00pm - Family Fun Day
- 9:00am Pre-Race Yoga (bring your yoga mat)
- 9:30am Opening Ceremony and Race Start (live streamed)
- 10:00am-12:00 pm Dunk Tank
- 10:30am Yoga (bring your yoga mat)
- 10:15-11:15am Dunk Tank
- 11:30am Mondays with Mark Recording and Q&A with Greg Furst, Trustee
- 11:50am Closing Ceremony and Raffle Drawing
*With the lifting of COVID restrictions on May 29, we no longer need to have a staggered start for the runners in the event.
Family Fun Day
We are excited for so much at this years event, and want to share all the fun we have planned!
We are bringing back some of your past favorites like:
- Touch a Truck
- "Dunk Tank"
- Trolley Dogs Food Truck
- Trombetta Farm Ice Cream Truck
- Yoga with April Ropes of Synergy Wellness in Hudson
- Super Hero Training with Calm Passion
- Jedi Training with Calm Passion
- Face Painting
- Lawn Games
Check out Why Your Support Matters Most NowRead the Strategic Plan
Strategic Plan Community Town Hall
Walk with us In-Person OR Virtually!Register Today!
- View More Recent Activity