Bridge Technical Talent
New England Institute of Technology
& Co. LLP
The Business Development Comapny
The 35th Annual Achieve-A-Bowl Description
Help us raise the funds to provide Junior Achievement programs to nearly 13,000 students this year!
Kids who participate in our programs are:
- More likely to graduate High School
- Frequently credit JA for helping them to decide what they want to be when they become adults
- Help young people make better financial and life decisions!
By participating in Junior Achievement of Rhode Island's Achieve-A-Bowl you are helping our state become a stronger economy and a better place to live!
The 35th Annual Achieve-A-Bowl Leaderboard
- 1 Scott Lajoie $4,140.00 raised
- 2 Robert A. D'Amico II, Esq. $3,192.00 raised
- 3 Tabitha Santos $1,615.20 raised
- 4 CHRISTINA BOI $1,112.10 raised
- 5 Brenda Celani $304.50 raised