The 36th Annual Achieve-A-Bowl
Help us raise the funds to provide Junior Achievement programs to nearly 19,000 students this year!
Kids who participate in our programs are:
- More likely to graduate High School
- Frequently credit JA for helping them to decide what they want to be when they become adults
- Help young people make better financial and life decisions!
By participating in Junior Achievement of Rhode Island's Achieve-A-Bowl you are helping our state become a stronger economy and a better place to live!
The 36th Annual Achieve-A-Bowl Leaderboard
- 1 Tabitha Santos $1,539.70 raised
- 2 Shaunna Varin $100.00 raised
- 3 Steven Bennett $35.30 raised
- 4 Jamie Salas $30.00 raised