100k Photo Finish
The American Council of the Blind (ACB)
is a national organization of blind, visually\impaired and sighted individuals whose mission is to increase the independence, security, equality of opportunity, and improved quality of life, for all blind and visually-impaired people. Funds raised from our walk help ACB to continue providing vital services to help blind and visually impaired Americans participate fully in all aspects of society.
ACB would like to raise $100,000 from the Walk this year and we would like your help. You can help ACB reach our goal in several ways: by registering as an on-site or virtual walker, making a donation, or by becoming a sponsor.
You may also form a Team and seek donations from friends and family. Teams will have the chance to win prizes for raising the highest amount of funds through registration fees and donations, and/or for having the largest number of Walkers at the event. For your online registrations/donations to count for prizes, they need to be made by June 28, 2019.
You may also make a general donation to the walk for any amount.
The Walk is on Saturday, July 6, 2019 at the Riverside Hotel - 120 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14604. On-site walk participants will meet in one of the meeting rooms (to be determined later) at 7:00 am and walk together.
Paper Donation FormPaper Donation Form
Registration Paper FormRegistration Paper Form
Thank you to our Walk Sponsors
Top Fundraising Teams
- 1 Florida Hurricanes $27,047.35 raised
- 2 President's Team $12,310.52 raised
- 3 Shutter Bugs $4,438.42 raised
- 4 West Virginia Walkers $4,022.75 raised
- 5 TN Brenda Dillon Mall Walkers $4,003.50 raised
- 6 Missouri Mules $3,025.00 raised
- 7 NDAB Thundering Herd $2,275.00 raised
- 8 e-racers $1,700.00 raised
- 9 Proud Prairie People $1,530.25 raised
- 10 Firecrackers $1,102.75 raised
Top Indivduals Fundraiser
- 1 James Kracht $22,687.60 raised
- 2 Kim Charlson $11,298.02 raised
- 3 General Bridges $3,637.67 raised
- 4 Donna Brown $3,053.50 raised
- 5 Dan Dillon $1,333.50 raised
- 6 Chris Gray $861.25 raised
- 7 Ray Campbell $800.25 raised
- 8 Karyn Campbell $655.00 raised
- 9 Donald Koors $600.00 raised
- 10 Melvin Smith $526.25 raised