HELP ME GO OVER THE EDGE
I'm going Over The Edge For Brain Injury in support of the Brain Injury Association of California (BIACAL). I have registered to be 1 of 76 individuals to experience this exciting event taking place on Friday, March 18, 2016 at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park. In order to secure my rappel slot, I must raise a minimum of $1,500, but because I believe in the great work of BIACAL, I want to exceed my personal fundraising goal. Please help me to go Over The Edge For Brain Injury by making a donation to my page today. If you dare, I invite you to join my team and together we can make a difference in the lives of Californians living with Brain Injury.
Funds raised will be directed towards the following programs and services:
- Provide information and resources to thousands of Californians each year.
- Education through conferences and presentations across the state.
- Prevention programs.
- Increase public awareness of brain injury through events and community outreach across the state.
- Update the BIACAL Website that will include a community blog
- Provide the latest information about brain injury research on the BIACAL website and post active studies being conducted across the state.
- Initiate a monthly "Ask The Professional" webinar to answer specific questions from persons with brain injury and/or their family members.
- Seed new support groups across the state and initiate a monthly Webinar support group for those unable to attend in-person meetings.
- Legislative Advocacy on behalf of all Californians living with brain injury.
To donate to my quest to go Over The Edge or to join my team, please click on the appropriate button on the right. Thank you for your consideration!