BEIT ISSIE SHAPIRO BELIEVES EVERY CHILD CAN FULFILL THEIR TRUE POTENTIAL, IT'S JUST A MATTER OF FINDING A WAY
Dear Friends and Family,
Please support me as I run 26.2 miles to help provide cutting-edge services and programs to:
- Fund innovative, hi-tech solutions that transform the lives of children with disabilities at Beit Issie Shapiro in Israel.The kids at Beit Issie aren't all able to take steps yet but, with your support, we can help assure they all MAKE STRIDES.
- Change the lives of people with disabilities around the world. Beit Issie is passionately committed to sharing their expertise globally.
I have committed to raising at least $3,600 to help support the American Friends of Beit Issie Shapiro's work.
The children at Beit Issie Shapiro aren't all able to take steps yet but, together, we can help them all MAKE STRIDES. We can help them talk, walk, sing and dance!!
And while they might not make it to NYC for the big day, they will be with me in spirit, holding my hand and cheering me on every step of the way.
Please give generously and help Beit Issie Shapiro build a better world.
Thank you all so much for your support!!
ABOUT BEIT ISSIE SHAPIRO
Beit Issie Shapiro pioneers Israeli innovation to change the lives of people with disabilities globally. We are Israel’s leading developer and provider of innovative therapies and services across the entire range of disabilities. With a billion people in the world with disabilities, our mission is to innovate impactful solutions that we scale up through sharing our knowledge, research and training, and changing government policy and legislation.
Beit Issie Shapiro believes every person with a disability should be an integral part of their community with equal rights and opportunities to reach their full potential.
As Israel’s leading developer of state-of-the-art therapies and services for children and adults across the entire range of disabilities, we directly impact over 58,000 people annually. We innovate replicable solutions that we research and scale up to make systemic change in Israel and around the world. Beit Issie Shapiro proudly represents the true power of Israel in the USA and worldwide at the UN, WHO and other international forums. Our impact reaches 27 countries including the USA, England, Canada, Africa, Japan, China and more. In the USA we share our expertise and treatment models with partners such as the USC School of Dentistry, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, and Jackson Memorial Hospital, Florida.
American Friends of Beit Issie Shapiro
25 West 45th St., Suite 1405, New York, NY 10036
- 1 Roee Wiczyk $7,549.00 raised
- 2 Jon Brickman $5,794.00 raised
- 3 Laura Heller $5,000.00 raised
- 4 Sepi Varon $4,213.00 raised
- 5 Alison Caplan $4,207.00 raised
- 6 Moshe Weiss $3,864.00 raised
- 7 Daniel Wintner $3,672.00 raised
- 8 Heather Goren $3,654.00 raised
- 9 Nisim Bramli $3,600.00 raised
- 10 Frank Berghuis $3,600.00 raised
- 11 Lucy Bentow $3,600.00 raised
- 12 tom sholder $3,600.00 raised
- 13 Emily Whitcomb $3,025.00 raised