Holy Crap! Ten Years Already?
When I decided in early 2009 that I wanted to found a theater company, I knew I wanted to make art. I knew I wanted to affect people.
BUT I HAD NO IDEA WE WOULD GROW THIS MUCH!
This company that I have nurtured through for the past nine years has given me so much. It has taught me resilience, patience, passion, and leadership. I'm better for the time and energy spent. That feels fantastic!
But you know what feels even better? Knowing that we have affected audiences. Our work has reached people all over the world. Let's repeat that: ALL OVER THE WORLD. And we have created opportunities for more than 1500 artists. That is unheard of for a company our size. We are a tiny company, but our artists have engaged with our mission and given us the power to reach way beyond our immediate community.
I'm incredibly proud to be the leader of such a wonderful company, filled with so many astounding people. AND I KNOW WE CAN DO MORE!
YEAR TEN IS GOING TO CHANGE US AS AN ORGANIZATION. AND YOU CAN HELP.
The donation you make today will:
- Help us continue to build incredible shows, like our upcoming A Midsummer Night's Dream and next fall's Fuente Ovejuna.
- Provide us with funding to grow the business side of things. This means allowing us to hire more staff and step forward in the realms of marketing, grant writing, technology, and more.
- Expand the reach of The Sonnet Project and INTERSECTIONS across the globe
- Guide us toward more educational engagements that help define the next generation of theater lovers.
- Allow us to expand our budgets so we can pay our artists more.
Please donate today and JOIN THE CONVERSATION. We are poised for greatness. You can be a part of making that happen!