April 2, 2019 - April 17, 2019
Building a Better Future by Supporting Today's Youth!
Fifteen years ago my daughter introduced me to Swift Youth, where I first watched a young girl hiding rolls in her pockets because she did not know when she would have her next meal...and it broke my heart. I realized then and there the importance of giving disadvantaged youth a greater opportunity of learning self-esteem, self-care, teamwork, and kindness through Swift Youth Foundation.
- A $25.00 donation will feed a child 3 healthy meals for one day.
- Donate $100.00 and enable 15 children to enjoy a beautiful day of canoeing.
- A $450.00 donation will provide one child with 5 days of food, housing, activities and mentoring at sleep away camp.
- Sponsor a bus for $800, allowing 50 children to attend camp.
- Donate $1,000 and you will be providing all of the support needed for one child to attend all after-school programming (including a meal), 5 complete days of summer camp, attend Swift Carnival, and enjoy any and all other youth activities for one full year.
PLEASE, help me and help Swift Youth to support tomorrow's community leaders, TODAY!