My Personal Fundraising Page
Junior Achievement (JA) empowers students to make a connection between what they learn in school and the "real world." Our programs enhance the relevance of classroom learning, help students understand the value of staying in school, and provide them with the skills they need to be successful adults.
I'm supporting JA's important work by participating in JA bigBowl. Please support my efforts with a tax-deductible donation. Because of your generosity, Junior Achievement of the Upper Midwest will be able to provide real world skills and experiences to more than 163,500 local students this school year.
How does your contribution inspire student success?
- $30 Provides one student with hands-on classroom JA programing
- $60 Allows one student to participate in the JA BizTown economy
- $120 Allows four high school students to participate in JA Titan, an online business simulation
- $250 Sends one middle school student to JA Summer Camp to learn about various STEM careers
- $600 Teaches 10 students how to manage a personal budge at JA Finance Park
- $1,000 Introduces 20 students to career opportunities through JA Job Shadows
- $5,000 Supports a student-led company through JA Company Program
Click "Donate Now" to support my fundraising efforts for JA students. Thank you for joining this cause!