Do You Believe Every Child Deserves a Great Future?
After-school is a critical time for our youth, when they need guidance, support and caring mentors.
67% of Boys & Girls Club alumni say that the Club kept them out of trouble with the law.
Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii serves more than 14,000 kids each year through our programs, and they need YOUR support.
DONATE TODAY to Great Futures Day to ensure that every child and teen has access to a Clubhouse when school lets out - a safe place with mentors, friendships, inspiration, and love.
With your help, we can open our doors to even more of Hawaii's keiki and help transform the lives of those who need us most.
The future of our islands is in the hands of our youth!
What is Great Futures Day?
- A day of advocacy where we all work together to ensure EVERY CHILD HAS A GREAT FUTURE
- Community call to action - we need YOUR support to help us continue to serve the kids that need us the most
- On May 22, 2019, our Clubhouse kids will be jumping rope, shooting hoops, and running laps to raise money for their Boys & Girls Clubhouse. Join them and show your support of their great futures!
This user hasn't earned any badges yet.
- BP Beverly Pang $262.37
- AF Alohi Fujimoto $75.00
- SW Stacy Waikoloa $52.47
- RM Rabia Maharaj $50.00
- Evan Eschrader Team Captain $20.00
- AH Asaka Herman $20.00
- JB Jaelyn Belarde $10.00
- WJ William John Balbin $0.00
- Bryden Ka’auwai $0.00
- Jordan Serrano $0.00
- FR Fran Roach $0.00
- JB Jim Braman $0.00
- Ryan Mones $0.00