Adoptee Hub Annual Fundraiser
Panel Discussion with Side by Side Project Participants
Adoptee Hub invites you to participate in our annual fundraiser to support our mission and goal of providing post-adoption services for Adoptees. Included in this event on November 7th, 2020, will be a panel discussion with perspectives from three Adoptee participants from the Side By Side project by Glenn and Julie Morey.
Beginning November 1st and running through the day of the event on November 7th will be a virtual silent auction. Instructions on how to participate in the silent auction will be emailed to you prior to the event.
A link for the film will be sent out to attendees one week prior to the event date. It is recommended attendees watch the film prior to the live panel discussion on the day of the event.
The first sixty VIP registrants will be able to use this promotional code (AHFUND20) to receive $10.00 off the event when used at checkout.
Registration for the event also includes:
• Door Prizes
• Silent Auction
• Performance by JangmiArts Players
- subject to change -
- 4:00pm Virtual Happy Hour
- 4:00pm - 4:50 pm Door Prizes
- 4:50pm JangmiArts Performance
- 5:00pm Adoptee Hub Introduction and Welcome
- 5:10pm - 7:25pm Glenn and Panelist Discussion / Q&A
- 7:25pm Drawing
- 7:30pm JangmiArts Performance
- 7:45pm Closing
- 8:00pm Silent Auction Ends
Register To Bid
Thank you for supporting Adoptee Hub through our online auction. Check out our Auction Items and then Register to bid!
You must Register in order to bid on items.
You will receive two emails once registering:
- Your ticket code and reminder to download the Givi App to start bidding
Feel free to browse the donated items on the "Auction Items" page.