- 1 Brian Gladstein $110.00 raised
- 2 Michelle Hogue $60.00 raised
- 3 Deirdre Smith $60.00 raised
- 4 Kevin Stiles $30.00 raised
- 5 Christina Knight $30.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Teodora Gjeorgievska Pray $20.00 raised
- Morgan McArthur $10.00 raised
- Andres Cabrera $10.00 raised
- Claudia Smith $10.00 raised
- Katey Exum $20.00 raised
- Celene Ennia $10.00 raised
- Kevin Stiles $30.00 raised
- Jenna Coburn $10.00 raised
- Amanda Barraclough $10.00 raised
- Christina Knight $30.00 raised
The Gift of Hope
JA Tampa Bay Trivia Bowl-A-Thon
Calling all A-LIGN Superheroes!
Are you the smartest person in your company? Prove it! Join us as we play some trivia and raise funds to support Junior Achievement programs in area schools. From the comfort of your own home! Gathering friends together to show off one's knowledge of useless facts has been a great weekly ritual- until now. With bars closed and people secluded to their homes for the foreseeable future, the JA Superheroes Trivia Bowl-A-Thon is an opportunity for your team members to reconnect, have some laughs, flex their smarts, and raise money for Junior Achievement.
Like the JA Bowl-A-Thon, members of A-LIGN will join our fun event and fundraise virtually towards a collective goal. Then, on a selected date participants will grab their phone and laptop, a favorite snack/beverage of choice, then dial into a screen sharing platform for your own live Kahoot! trivia event. Help JA students gain the competitive edge! Support the mission and have a great time doing it.
Please click the “Register For This Event” button to join the A-LIGN Trivia Team and participate in this live fundraiser. All proceeds go directly to Junior Achievement of Tampa Bay.
For more information please contact Jon Epps at 813.382.6487 or email@example.com
- View More Recent Activity
JA Tampa Bay Presents
Are you the smartest person at A-LIGN?
Join us as we play some trivia and raise funds to support Junior Achievement programs in area schools.
From the comfort of your own home!