The Arc of Warren County Radiothon with WRNJ Leaderboard
- 1 Annamaria Lalevee $11,895.00 raised
- 2 Anny Chan $4,059.25 raised
- 3 Jim Travis $2,534.10 raised
- 4 Greg Beben $1,288.50 raised
- 5 John Whitehead $1,070.00 raised
- 1 Team Lalevee $11,895.00 raised
- 2 Recreation Department $1,000.00 raised
- 3 Fulton Bank $708.25 raised
- 4 Team Cuenco $50.00 raised
- 5 Norman Worth $50.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
The Arc of Warren County Counts Down 65 Days to the WRNJ Radiothon
We are now counting down 65 days until the WRNJ Radiothon to celebrate the 65th anniversary of The Arc of Warren County. On June 5, 2019, WRNJ radio will devote the whole day to sharing stories about the impact of The Arc of Warren County’s work with individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities from families, consumers, community leaders and employees. This year’s Radiothon will also honor longtime Arc Foundation Executive Director, Kevin Guyette, who passed away last fall.
The 2019 Radiothon will be co-chaired by Jim Travis, President of SASCO Otterstedt Insurance, and Norman Worth, President and Managing Partner of WRNJ Radio. Both Travis and Worth have advocated for the organization and individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities for over 30 years. Travis serves on the Board of Directors for The Arc of Warren County and both Travis and Worth are long-time members of the Hackettstown Rotary Club and serve on the Advisory Board for Atlantic Health’s Hackettstown Medical Center.
Funds raised will benefit the Camp Warren Education and Recreation Center Summer Camp Program, as well as all of the programs that The Arc of Warren County provides.
Please consider donating and sharing this page with your friends and colleagues. Spread the word about the great work that The Arc of Warren County is doing!
Our Newest Participants
- BH Bonnie Hill $700.00 raised
- LS Larry Schumacher $655.50 raised
- AC Andrew Cuenco $50.00 raised
- Anny Chan $4,059.25 raised
- Robyn Jensen $200.00 raised
- Joan Westpy $150.00 raised
- Jim Travis $2,534.10 raised
- MM Meghan Moyer $1,000.00 raised
- AL Annamaria Lalevee $11,895.00 raised
- JW John Whitehead $1,070.00 raised