of your goal reached
- 1 KAREN ZAPATA $988.50 raised
- 2 Karen Jackson $326.50 raised
- 3 Jessica Lenth $156.00 raised
- 4 Gustavo Gutierres $150.00 raised
- 5 Karen Church $148.00 raised
- 1 Kicking Kingpins $988.50 raised
- 2 Gummo’s Gutter Girls $898.20 raised
- 3 Hot Shots $254.00 raised
- 4 Scotts Valley Kiwanis $200.00 raised
- 5 Bowl of Cheerios $186.00 raised
1 Nordic Naturals $5,000.00
2 Superior Foods $2,500.00
3 Santa Cruz County Bank $2,500.00
4 Urbanic $1,560.00
5 Residents of Capitola $1,340.00
- 1 Saturday, April 22 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM $1,382.20 raised
- 2 Superior Foods Office $1,091.50 raised
- 3 Realtors $477.00 raised
- 4 Saturday, April 22 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM $314.00 raised
- 5 Saturday, April 22 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM $200.00 raised
Suzy Andrade donated $26.50 to Gummo’s Gutter Girls
Chris Jackson donated $159.00 to Gummo’s Gutter Girls
A donation was made to Gummo’s Gutter Girls
- View More Recent Activity
IGNITE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUTH
YOU can make a BIG difference in the lives of children while having FUN!
Register now and receive your own personal fundraising page to share with friends and family. Give your team a fun name!
Enlist friends, family and co-workers to help fundraise by creating a team and inviting them to register.
Ask your friends and family to stand for Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion by donating to your fundraising page.
How Does it Work? Just 3 Simple Steps!
Bowl for Kids' Sake is a fun, easy and a great way to get kids matched with a mentor!
1. Create a Team: Teams are formed with up to 5 members. Create a team with family, friends, colleagues and neighbors.
2. Raise Money: Each bowler is asked to raise $100 in donations. Each team raises $500 or more.
3. Join the Bowling Celebration: After you've secured your donations, it's time to have fun!
- Set a realistic goal and a schedule to achieve your desired result
- Create your own fundraising e-mail with images and video, if applicable, that you can send to friends and family asking for donations
- Use social media to communicate the campaign and invite followers to watch, listen and donate
- Create a strong message around your involvement in Big Brothers Big Sisters of Santa Cruz County and why giving now is so IMPORTANT
- Ask friends, family and co-workers for small gifts ($10) and plan your asks so that there is enough time to reach and even exceed your goal
- Invite those you trade with, dry cleaner, doctor, dentist, mechanic and other businesses you frequent and support to support you in your fundraising
- Thank and showcase via social media all your donors for their gifts, no matter the amount
- Celebrate the ending of the campaign with a party and use the occasion to publicly thank all those who gave to your fundraising campaign
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
If you are looking for a specific company to register with, please check below. All other participants can use the General Registration.