- 1 Marie Barnes $350.00 raised
- 2 Elissa Hilliard $278.00 raised
- 3 Terri Baker $225.00 raised
- 4 Jenn Zell $159.00 raised
- 5 barbara ditrocchio $76.50 raised
- 1 DanFans $1,538.40 raised
- 2 Team SheNANigans $503.00 raised
- 3 Trailsweepers $158.30 raised
- 4 Cook Clan $150.00 raised
- 5 Kingston Athletics $65.00 raised
16th Annual Bike for Cancer Care / 5K Honoring Anita Williams Peck and Robert D. Cook Jr.
Online Registration is now OPEN!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Thank you for joining us for the Benedictine Health Foundation’s 16th Annual Bike for Cancer / 5K! Proceeds from the event will support the Foundation’s
Rosemary D. Gruner Memorial Cancer Fund
A great day for the entire family! 12, 25, & 50 mile rides, non-competitive 5K Run/Walk
Free T-Shirt to the first 300 Riders and 5K Participants
Breakfast & post event Lunch, Ice Cream & Awards Ceremony
Prizes to the Top 3 Individual and Team Fundraisers
Each year we strive to raise more money to continue our work in providing financial support to our neighbors diagnosed with cancer. This year is no different as we reach a new benchmark of providing over $900,000 to more than 1900 cancer patients.
You are a vital partner in helping us to build a sustainable fund to assist cancer patients while they undergo arduous treatment. We extend our gratitude for your unwavering support, and look forward to seeing you on September 22nd!