- 1 Ed Hill $10,458.00 raised
- 2 Aidan Gruner $7,391.50 raised
- 3 Tiffany Janasiewicz $4,443.60 raised
- 4 Teri Van Buren $4,261.70 raised
- 5 Elissa Hilliard $3,047.00 raised
- 1 Keegan Army $19,612.55 raised
- 2 Hill's Chain Gang $10,623.00 raised
- 3 Y Fireflies $9,293.50 raised
- 4 Team SheNANigans $7,638.70 raised
- 5 Rosie's 'ROW8TN' Kids $5,623.50 raised
18th annual Bike for Cancer Care / 5K Run/Walk Event is Going LIVE on Sunday, September 26th at Dietz Stadium
Thanks to all who participated, donated or sponsored as the event was a HUGE success!
Please know that online Donations will continue to be accepted until October 31st!
Winners of this year's 18th annual Bike for Cancer Care event are listed below:
First Place Team
Second Place Team
Third Place Team
First Place Individual
Second Place Individual
Terry Van Buren
Third Place Individual
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Event honorees our caring Volunteers who without their assistance, this event would not be possible.
5K Run/Walk honoringTommy Keegan, a long time supporter of the Benedictine Health Foundation and BIke for Cancer Care 5K participant
50-mile ride dedicated as "Dan Barnes Memorial Ride". Dan was a Kingston High graduate who was an outstanding student, athlete, and friend to all who knew him.
Please join us by either riding, running, walking or volunteering for the great fundraising event.
Proceeds from the event will support the Foundation’s
Rosemary D. Gruner Memorial Cancer Fund
Each year we strive to raise more money to continue our work in providing financial support to our neighbors diagnosed with cancer.
You are a vital partner in helping us to build a sustainable fund to assist patients diagnosed with cancer while they undergo arduous treatment. We extend our gratitude for your unwavering support, and THANK YOU!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Rebecca Cordova $30.00 raised
- Marcos Cordova $30.00 raised
- Alejandro Cordova $30.00 raised
- Armando Garcia $65.00 raised
- David Mccutchecu $65.00 raised
- Mike Manetta $65.00 raised
- Neil Lowy $65.00 raised
- Brian Benson $65.00 raised
- Isaac Sanchez $65.00 raised
- Christian Favata $65.00 raised