No Time to Spare!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rhode Island (BBBSRI) will host its annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake (BFKS) fundraiser, on Saturday, October 14th, 2023 from 11 AM to 2 PM at Lang’s Bowlarama in Cranston.
Bowl for Kids’ Sake is Big Brothers Big Sisters’ signature fundraiser. Every year, hundreds of people come together to have fun and raise money to create life-changing mentoring relationships for young people here in Rhode Island. Bowl for Kids’ Sake is the fun and easy way for individuals and companies to make an impact on the local community—We experience and see the real change a responsible adult can have on a young person everyday through our program. Together, we can create more positive impact in our communities but it’s going to take a village. Our Village.
The Event Itself!
The event will feature atomic bowling – lasers, music, and dancing! In addition, we will have raffle prizes, fun contests for most spirited, and loudest teams! The bowling team that raises the most money will take-home a gift from Big Brothers Big Sisters of RI worth over $500!
There are THREE ways to support Bowl For Kids' Sake:
1) Individuals can sign up in teams of six to participate in a private bowling party, and raise donations from family, friends and colleagues leading up to the event—with a fundraising goal of $100 for each participant or $600 per team. Contact Abby at Abigail@BigsRI.org to learn more or register.
2) Community partners and friends can sponsor the event and be recognized as defenders of potential and supporters of our mission and the young people we serve.
3) Make a donation to the event at large or your favorite bowling team!
For more infomation contact:
Chris Mora, Director of Philanthropy at email@example.com or 401-921-2434 ext. 116.
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- Patrick Darcey $0.00 raised
- Rosilia Guerra $0.00 raised
- Samuel Jeaniste $0.00 raised
- Helena Moronta $0.00 raised
- Christian Velasquez $0.00 raised
- Stacy Levin $0.00 raised
- Rachael O'Rourke $0.00 raised
- Steve McAuslin $0.00 raised
- Katie McAuslin $0.00 raised
- Whitney DeLuca $0.00 raised