Ride a Bike, Change a Life
Bike For Club Kids Leaderboard
- 1 Jessica Golden $1,841.00 raised
- 2 Amanda Layendecker $420.00 raised
- 3 Zoubir Yazid $256.84 raised
- 4 David Anderson $250.00 raised
- 5 David Howe $104.00 raised
- 1 NJM Insurance Group $5,000.00 raised
- 2 Novo Nordisk $4,809.88 raised
- 3 Oliver Wyman $437.84 raised
- 4 Brunswick Forest Rides for Club Kids $250.00 raised
- 5 Overhead Press $104.00 raised
An important piece of our After School Program, Triple Play is our Healthy-living iniative. A national Boys & Girls Clubs curriculum, deveopled to ensure that all students nurture their minds, bodies and souls. Triple Play is designed to empower Club members to make healthier choices for the rest of their lives. Nutritional meals and snacks are served daily. Students learn about healthy preparation of food and taste new fresh vegetables grown inour BGC Garden and participate in physical activities each week. We are giving our young people the tools to make healthier choices, increase their physical fitness, and to encourage their friends and family to do the same. The goal is to improve overall health of the community.
About BGC Mercer:
Boys & Girls Clubs of Mercer County provides young people ages 5-18, with educational, social, and recreational activities. Our programs offered after school (currently full day) and over the summer, focus on combatting learning loss and the education gap, developing social emotional competency and leadership skills. Our mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens.