BBBSBA is proud to partner with companies committed to our shared vision of igniting the power and promise of youth. We are committed to Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in our program, serving youth excluded from economic opportunity.
About the youth we serve:
- 28% have an incarcerated parent
- 63% live in a single-parent household
- 85% belong to communities of color
The Big Futures Gala aims to raise over a third of our annual budget so we can move 400+ young people from ages 6-18 across nine Bay Area counties off our waitlist and into life-changing, professionally supported, 1-to-1 mentoring relationships.
Last year, our evidence-based program fueled the following outcomes for youth:
- 95% improved or maintained their experiences of high-risk behaviors, including contact with the juvenile justice system, bullying, and school discipline.
- 84% improved or maintained their academic outcomes, including attendance, connection to school, grades and educational expectations.
- 84% improved or maintained their well-being and social-emotional behavior, including social competence, depressive symptoms and connection to family.
Click here to see our sponsorship packages. Becoming a sponsor for the Big Futures Gala is an opportunity to partner with a nonprofit serving youth in the community where you live and work. We highlight our partners through our active and established channels to illustrate your commitment to the community and Bay Area youth.