There are no sponsors for this event.
B.I.G. Love Cancer Care 2019 Santa Dash Run for a Good Claus! Leaderboard
- 1 Katie Smith $75.00 raised
- 2 Avorie Williams $60.00 raised
- 3 Isabel Medrano $30.00 raised
- 4 Kelli McSpadden $30.00 raised
- 5 Paola Stanford $30.00 raised
- 1 Jeremy's Jammin Joggers $7,542.50 raised
- 2 Paxton’s Posse $575.00 raised
- 3 Angels for Aidan $440.00 raised
- 4 Team Justin and UPS $195.25 raised
- 5 Claire's Flutterfeet $185.00 raised
B.I.G. Love Cancer Care 2019 Santa Dash Run for a Good Claus!
The Santa Dash is an annual event of B.I.G. Love Cancer Care, providing love and support to cancer kids and their families 52 weeks a year! The event is held at the Pearland Town Center of Pearland, Texas.
3 Ways to Help:
1. Participate in the Races
- Join over 1,200 people in support of our cancer kids! Participate in the races.
- Top three male and female finishers of the 10k, 5k, Kid's Mile and Kid's Dash will be awarded a trophy.
- Please note: For the Little Kid's Bash one trophy will be given to the top finisher.
- All participates will receive a SHIRT, MEDAL, and BIB.
- Simply choose the Register option.
2. Compete as a TEAM
Group together with your friends/family, co-workers or classmates to raise money for cancer kids.
3. Become an Event Sponsor
Sponsors are individuals, businesses, churches or organizations who wish to give a donation to help support cancer kids.
Simply choose the "Donate" button.
- View More Recent Activity