HOW TO REGISTER AS A VOLUNTEER:
- Click on the “Register for this event" button
- On the Registration page, choose “Register as a Non Fundraising Participant”
- Add your name and email
- Click “continue”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on “Volunteer” and follow the prompts
- Be sure to Click on “Complete Registration” button at the very end
As part of the Volunteer registration we have provided a space for you to note your preferred assignment as we will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- 1 Aidan Gruner $7,781.75 raised
- 2 Paul Beichert $4,592.50 raised
- 3 John Yonkunas $2,056.50 raised
- 4 David Blakely $1,878.85 raised
- 5 Amy Kapes $1,542.50 raised
- 1 Y Fireflies $13,246.85 raised
- 2 Team Ozzie $6,922.50 raised
- 3 The Chain Gang $4,746.50 raised
- 4 Rosie's Big Grandkids $3,107.75 raised
- 5 Crews Crew $3,102.75 raised
15th Annual Bike for Cancer Care / 5K
Online Registration is Closed!
PLEASE REGISTER AT DIETZ STADIUM ON SUNDAY, 9/23, FOR ALL EVENTS EXCEPT THE TIMED 5K! PLEASE ARRIVE 1/2 HOUR PRIOR TO YOUR START TIME!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Thank you for joining us for the Benedictine Health Foundation’s 15th Annual Bike for Cancer / 5K! Proceeds from the event will support the Foundation’s Rosemary D. Gruner Memorial Cancer Fund.
Each year we strive to raise more money to continue our work in providing financial support to people diagnosed with cancer. This year is no different as we reach a new benchmark of providing over $850,000 to more than 1900 cancer patients.
You are a vital partner in helping us to build a sustainable fund to assist cancer patients while they undergo arduous treatment. We extend our gratitude for your unwavering support, and look forward to seeing you on September 23rd!
- View More Recent Activity