Will you help build a playground for Birchtree's students with autism?
We're raising donations this April to build a playground at The Birchtree Center in Portsmouth, New Hampshire!
Will you support our work with a donation? Your (tax-deductible) gift will allow our students with autism to get outside to exercise, play and learn--at a time when healthy outdoor activities are more important than ever.
Donations of any size will help fund a safe, durable play surface for our students to enjoy.
We're doing this fundraiser as part of The Birchtree Center's annual Wellness Challenge. Our students and staff members set wellness goals for the month of April, and our staff members team up to raise funds for our nonprofit. Thanks for your support, everyone!
- 1 Becky Ormond $2,475.00 raised
- 2 Rachel DeCola $1,640.00 raised
- 3 Jessica Squier $1,537.50 raised
- 4 Adam Magee $1,501.00 raised
- 5 Molly Jacobson $1,285.00 raised
- 6 Holly Robacher $1,030.00 raised
- 7 Sarah Ouellette $775.00 raised
- 8 Steph Morin $750.00 raised
- 9 Sophie Thibault $654.42 raised
- 10 Rebecca Berkowitz $625.00 raised
- 1 Drop it like a Squat $5,193.73 raised
- 2 The Talkie Walkies $4,236.00 raised
- 3 Hip to be Fit $3,870.00 raised
- 4 The Outreachers $3,120.00 raised
- 5 FantastiC4 $3,070.00 raised
- 6 Not Fast Just Furious $1,730.00 raised
- 7 One and Done $1,595.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity